Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello again all you faithful readers of my blog. LOL yeah I'm sure there's lots.
Where have I been you asked? Well I guess I just found another avenue fit journaling for a bit. I actually kinda like the variety. It keeps things interesting. Since I've been reading my Bible more in the nighttime lately, I thought I would go back to blogging. It helps me to force me to think s little harder on what I have read. Besides, if I can stay awake to play scrabble on my phone, I can certainly blog and meditate on God's awesome word.
Tonight I read in Acts, and it's truly amazing thinking snout what Paul went through. His life was certainly no walk in the park. He was constantly under attack and facing major confrontations. He had so much boldness it's convicting! Every move he made he was always trying to make sure that's where God wanted him.
Me too, I should have that urgent sense of who and where God wants me.

No comments:

Post a Comment