Friday, November 26, 2010

Romans 8-11
Two options
carnally minded or spiritually minded
live after the flesh or live after the Spirit
I was thinking about myself and reflected to see if I am spiritually minded or more carnally minded and realizing that I can't be both or in the middle, but yet I can't dat say that I'm completely spiritually minded all the time or vice versa. Then I realized that what it is talking about is every action and thought. When I eat more than I should I am living after the flesh. When I choose to play a game instead if read my Bible- carnal. But when I consciously choose to do what the Holy Spirit says, I'm living after Him. I must admit its tough business to do that. But thats why I need Him so much. You would think that constantly being into subjection to Him would be bondage, but quite the contrary. It's life and peace.
So I want to have more Spirit led moments instead of flesh led moments in a day, an hour, a minute for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment