Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 Corinthians 4-7
Come out from among them and be ye separate faith the Lord. I shouldn't look or act like the world. There should be an obvious difference because I am a child of God, and since He died for me the least I can do is live for Him.
Godly sorrow worketh repentance unto salvation. Worldly sorrow worketh death. When I feel sorry for ways I've hurt the Lord, it makes me better.
My abundance should be given toward those that lack. It's an unspeakable gift that God had given me. To be able to help others and then they help others too. It's not a welfare system. But it's everyone helping each other in the church. Lord, giving is one area that I need to be more liberal in for sure. Help me to know that balance of providing our needs then also giving toward others in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment