Friday, October 9, 2009

Ezek 41-46
Lots of proof in these scriptures that God believes in order and having a plan. Every measurement of the temple was exact and the requirements for the holiness of the priests were exact too. Why? I figure because everything stood for something. The sacrifices were pictures of Jesus and his perfection...a bad picture would mar the true meaning.
I think of that in my own life...I am supposed to be a little picture of Jesus...ouch! Sometimes I don't do so well. My lack of compassion, my prayerlessness certainly don't represent Him well. Abba, forgive me for falling behind so bad this month on my Bible meditating. Even though the reading of Ezekiel can seem boring an uninspiring at times...if I just think and meditate like today, I can certainly get something challenging from Your word. I love You, Abba!

No comments:

Post a Comment