Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ezekiel 21-22
It's obvious God, that with You things are black and white. So often we try to grey the lonesd lines of right and wrong. This is so against Your character. The priests of Israel were being destroyed because they put no difference between the holy and profane...the clean and the unclean. I was just thinking that it didn't explain their reasons for doing that, so I guess truth be told that it matters not that if I am trying to "reach out" to someone by being like them...there should be a distinct difference between a saved and unsaved person. Not just in my dress, but also in my attitude (ouch need that conviction) and in my spirit. Abba thats what I am going to focus on today. Help me to have an obvious difference in my attitude as a saved person today. The joy of the LORD is my strength!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog by searching for folks from AR. Your blog is lovely. Have a wonderful weekend, feel free to stop by mine anytime! Love in Christ, Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete