Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Prov 16-18
So much meet in those proverbs...like a buffet hard for me to get it all the first go around. Two meats I couldn't pass up...reproof entereth more into awise than a hundred stripes a fool...i believe the Bible teaches me that how I respond to reproof shows my true spirituality...do i scorn and despise the reprover or do i take the repoof and turn as the bible says?
I read a few verses also remarking about the impotance of a merry heart and the spirit as a part of good health. Its a proven fact that those who smile and are optomistic are healthier and often live longer lives. Today was Nancy Moore's funeral. She was only 52 but so much was said about her sweet spirit, though it didn't heal her...I think it healed those around her. Abba, I would rather like a short life and have great influence than live a long life with no influence for good. Abba, may my life be worth each breath that you invest into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment