Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20, 2009

Leviticus 3-9?

Leviticus...I think if I were the children of Israel, it would make me want to cuss. LOL So many rules and specifics, but God had a purpose...to put a difference between the clean and the unclean between the holy and the unholy. Just the other day my friends and I were discussing the strict rules we had at the college we attended but then I read about all the rules....shoot...we had it easily comparitively. God didn't seem interested in the children of Israel being "relevant" as so many push today. He wanted them different, holy, set apart...not to be put on a pedalstool for show and think of themselves highminded, but set apart for HIS use.

Today begins the first day of Spring...new beginnings. Fitting for the birth of this blog. I hope you will find me here regularly sharing what God has shared with me through His wonderful love letter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment