Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2008

Numbers 15
15:39
And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
15:40
That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
15:41
I [am] the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I [am] the LORD your God.
I should wear something that daily reminds me to keep myself in check to remember Him and keep Him first. Abba, help me to find a ring of some sort for my right hand to wear to be a daily reminder. I don't have the extra money for it, so You're going to have to provide it. :) I know You can.
Psalm 90
90:12
So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom.
I remember this verse so vividly the days after the van accident. Abba, help me to remember my time is short...live it each day for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment