Sunday, April 19, 2009

Facing the Battle

Joshua 8-11

Here I read about some incredible battles the Lord fought for Joshua and the Israelittes. Amazing defeats. It seems that the Israellites are finally on track...haven't read about any complaining but rather courage and bravery. I read how You evan made the sun stay still for a whole day until they defeated their enemies. You said they would never be a day like that again where You would hearken to man like that.

My personal application....hmmm...Abba, You are fully able to fight my battles. I need only to seek Your face and trust You. Sometimes because it's not a literal battle like in the Bible I tend to try to face my "battles" on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth? You are a blessing. Enjoy a great week!

    ReplyDelete