Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ok....I changed my mind. I love reading the book of Isaiah, atleast the latter chapters for sure. First of all I love all the references that prove how God formed me and made me even before I was in the womb. I know that God created me for a specific purpose. Secondly I am reminded of how much He cares for me...He's not just my creator, Father but He's my Daddy..my Abba. He holds me, He leads me, He "has graven me upon the palm of his hand". Wow! He loves me. Thirdly, Iam reminded of the awesomeness of his sacrifice...He bore the iniquities of all, chastised for our peace. I had to dwell on that for awhile...iniquities of all...i can think of some pretty vile sins that men have committed and been put in prison or killed for and then theres all those "little sins" of everyone throughout time. What a weight! What a burden! But You did it Lord and I am so thankful. Help me LORD today to show my gratitude by sharing that gift with someone else. I love You, Abba!

1 comment: