Saturday, June 20, 2009

Psalms 119....the largest chapter in the Bible, and nearly every verse talks about the law, statues, testimonies, or judgments. All the same of course. Proves how important Your word is, Lord. Your law provides: wisdom, comfort, direction, strength, protection, purpose, defense, happiness....just to name a few.
The verse..."I thoghts on my ways and turned my feet unto thy testimonies." caught my spirit. I continue to ask, Lord, for Your direction in every little path I take throughout the day. Abba, I know I am so horrible at making and thinking about this request in the morning, but help it to be "my meditation all the day." Help me be bold to witness and quick to give You praise all the time. Help me to REALLY think on all my ways and if they are pleasing to You. I love You, Abba. I need You today...everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment