Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Song of solomon

I must confess that if it weren't for a sermon explaining it when I was a teenager, I would be completely lost in this story. It certainly is hatd to piece toghether...
Two obsevations...1 I'm glad we use different similies to describe beauty these days. :) Don't think my breasts being described as roes (deer) is too flattering. 2. Love the verse "I AM MY BELOVED'S AND HIS DESIRE IS TOWARD ME." I guess you could take that verse 2 ways...God is mine and His desires are always toward my best interest. Or I am God's and He is absolutely nuts about me. I lile both thoughts actually. I kniw everything You do, Abba, is for my own good, and that's because You're crazy about me. You enjoy my presence. You like to walk with me . Man am I a lucky girl! I love You too, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment